Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wedding Wednesdays: Phase Eight

You know how December is the month with the highest volume of engagements?  Okay, I can't actually find statistics proving that's true - but it's what all the wedding blogs say so I'll believe it!  Other than Brandy, Kelly Clarkson, and these two lovely bloggers, though, I don't know anyone who got engaged over the holidays.

However, one of my best friends from college sent out her Save the Dates in December, so I still got some matrimony magic!  She and her fiancé are both English and will be getting married outside of London in July - the couple has had quite the epic romance over the past decade and I can't wait to celebrate with them.  Of course I've already started thinking about what I'll wear, which is why I was thrilled when Phase Eight contacted me about their new lines a few weeks ago!

I've known about Phase Eight for a few years because I always headed straight to their racks in John Lewis when I had a fancy occasion that called for a new outfit, and they have just launched a wedding boutique with gowns for brides, frocks for mums, and dresses for guests.  Remember when I explained last spring (here and here and here) that wedding fashion is a bit different in England?  Well, Phase Eight has everything I'll need to fit in amongst A&J's English friends...

Phase Eight


I especially love the floral dresses!  And the fascinators - well, there's a reason that weddings in England are so much fun.  What would you choose, dear readers?

linking up with something charming today!
I was compensated for this post but all opinions are my own.


9 comments:

  1. Phase Eight is so great for wedding outfits! I need to pop into one soon as I have a wedding to go to in May. I love the red dress and the bottom right floral one. I love fascinators and hats - it wasn't til I talked about weddings with my Canadian/US friends that I realised this wasn't a norm everywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those fascinators. How fun that your wedding guests will all be wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should MAKE it the norm! let me know what you get in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love the sexy red one. Do itttt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fascinators! I'm always looking for an excuse to wear one. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think fascinators need to become mainstream here in the US. They're so much fun. And I love all those dresses. I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue and the red dress are my favourites, gorgeous!



    http;//waitingformeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.