Sunday, May 13, 2012

Days for my Mother

True story: I am so crazy about my mom that I sent her a Mother's Day card and present a month ago.  I am just that good of a daughter.

No, I'm kidding.  I mean, I did, but that's because Mother's Day (or Mothering Sunday, as it's called here) was a few weeks ago in the UK.  I knew I wouldn't find appropriate cards in May, so I got organized and posted some love across the Atlantic in April.  Yeah, I know.  I'm good.

But if I hadn't already given Mü her present, and if money were no object, I might think about getting her something really special...

She would probably like some luxurious leather goods to tote around...


Or perhaps a few sparkly trinkets for special occasions or even just because...


Or maybe, if money were really no object, a sweet townhouse on a side street in Kensington...


But, since I'm a girl on a budget, she's going to have to settle for 364 days of love until Mother's Day 2013.  After all, I'll be in the States next year, so she won't get two again!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I'm very familiar with there being two Mother's Days. :) Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.