Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Coffee

I've got another friend over for coffee today - hello, Jillian!  Thanks for coming by.  I'll grab our drinks while you make yourself at home.  What can I get you?

If it's any other time, but Christmas, I usually just get a black coffee w/ a little room for skimmed milk, but come red cup season, I'm all about the Dark Cherry Chocolate Mocha--mmmm, calories don't exist during the holidays!!! :)


Well, in my world it's always a holiday - but I understand the need for pure caffeine!  While I'm up, why don't you tell us a bit about what you've got going on?


coffee with...
Mimi Nicole         


Seriously, how crazy is it that it's May already??? I could've sworn we were just ringing in the new year and now it's already time for graduations!!! This month Handsome Husband and I are taking a trip down to London for his best friend's wedding {& maybe grabbing a coffee w/ you while I'm down there!}, but what I'm most excited about is this coming Summer!  I have a few fun projects in the works for Mimi Nicole Event Design, and then in August, HH and I are heading back to the good ol' US of A to visit my family! I haven't seen them in almost a year, so I am just bursting to get back there and see everyone!:)

Thanks so much for having me over today, Betsy! You're such a wonderful hostess and we must do this again real soon!:)

*****

We'll definitely have to find time for coffee while you're in London, Jillian!  I'm so excited that you've launched your business and can't wait to hear about all of your successes.  Dear readers, make sure to head over to Mimi Nicole to follow along with the adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having me over today, hun! I'll send you an email about meeting up on the 18th today! I hope you're free!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.