Monday, August 15, 2011

Bright Monday Morning

Good morning, all!  I'm going to interrupt our normally scheduled programming - no Monday Laugh today - because I'm in such a good mood that I don't need to be cheered up.  (If you remember, we started the Monday Laugh as a bit of oomph to launch ourselves into the workweek.  Don't be silly, I'm not speaking in the royal we; I just think of this blog as a collaborative effort!)

I catch myself smiling for the silliest of reasons.  On their own they don't mean much, but together they make for a very optimistic Monday morning.

In fact, the sun is shining so happily through my French doors onto my crisp and clean white sheets - that does make all the difference to a good night's sleep, doesn't it? - and the roses on my table have burst into such luxurious bloom - I find myself a bit infatuated with pots of mini-roses at the moment, especially when they're pink - that I am tempted to ask permission to work from home.


Alas, it's not an option today - but I do have a desire to take these fresh neutrals and vibrant hues with me all day.  I'm thinking of wearing this...


and if I could get my hands on this...


I'd be an even happier woman.

Have a perfectly lovely Monday, dear readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.