Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Quiet Sunday

Hello, dearest readers.  I know you're all looking forward to a post about my weekend in Oxford, but - although I have indeed already uploaded the 123 photos I took in the 24 hours I was there - I'm a bit tripped out.  You're just going to have to wait for details.  (Patience is a virtue, you know; my father used to tell me this all the time.)

rainbow in central London 6/8/2011

It would have been a quiet weekend if I had stayed home: Jon's gone on a weeklong stag do with four friends to some godforsaken corner of Ireland and my landlords are out of town on holiday.  Also, payday is Wednesday and so I'm a bit hand-to-mouth for the next few days.  All that equals a restful Betsy!

my garden 14/8/2011

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, filled with visits to old chums, drinks with new friends, and a quiet moment or two to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.