Saturday, April 16, 2011

Perfect Little Saturday

Good morning, all!  Yes, I know that it's an obscenely early time to be awake on a Saturday morning, but - having gone to bed early yesterday after a week of late nights - here I am and here you are and here we are together.  So good morning!


Today will be busy in the best way: the nesting way!  My fridge has been bare since I moved in two weeks ago (where has the time gone?) as I've been too hectic to do a proper shop, so I have both a Borough Market trip and a Sainsbury's trip planned for this morning.  (You know how I delight in grocery shopping.)  I've also got to head to John Lewis to pick up some more bits and pieces for my studio.  Once I've returned from that, I'll set to rearranging the flat.  My mother and Alex came over the other night and, while they liked what I've done with the place, had some great suggestions as to how to maximize the space even more.  I'll do my best to take a post photos with my laptop - I cleverly left my camera battery at work yesterday, oops.  But yay for a day of homey things!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Borough Market! I could eat my way through that place with no problem! Have a lovely day - looking forward to pics of the flat deco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me! Be sure to grab a sample of the tasty, buttery green olives from the Fresh Olive Company booth at Borough Market for me. I can't wait to see more studio pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.