Friday, October 15, 2010

A Walkin' We Will Go

Jon and I are off to the Lake District for the weekend to celebrate our two-year anniversary!  We'll be staying at a lovely inn overlooking Lake Windermere, though Jon is keen to spend as little time in the hotel as possible - apparently the Lake District was created by God to give us walking trails.  So I'm bringing sturdy shoes and my trusty NorthFace and thinking limbering thoughts about trekking for miles along... oh, crap, I'm tired already.  Give me an armchair, a good book, and a fire, please!

(Reading this over my shoulder, Jon says I should be glad we're not camping.  I say it's mid-October - you want to go camping, be my guest, but I'm in the hotel.)

We've decided that, as this is a weekend for quality time, we're not allowed to bring laptops, so I'll have to update you all upon our return.  Don't worry, I'll take lots of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.