Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation Dreaming (Already!)

This is the last day of my first week of work and boy, has it been exhausting!  There's just so much to learn - it really is a job and a half.

Because of the exhaustion, even though it's only been a week at work, I'm dreaming about our next vacation.  We'll be heading to the shore with Jon's family for the weekend next Friday - hopefully the weather will be as gorgeous as the last time we were out there.  We'll do some sailing, some barbecuing (of course), and a whole lot of lazing around.  Sounds like heaven!  Obvi I put together my perfect "Sunday at the yacht club" outfit...

sun and sail weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.