Thursday, July 16, 2015

Flatbread Lasagna Pizza


Dear readers, I am so proud of the dinner I made tonight. We didn't have much in the fridge, I didn't want to go to the grocery store, and neither of us felt like doing real cooking. So what did we have? Homemade pizza!

Jon called it a pizza lasagne, actually - with tomato paste, goats cheese, spinach, onions, ground beef, and tomatoes all layered, I guess it is basically like a flatbread version of the pasta dish. When I sautéed the onions and ground beef, I added salt and pepper and a few shakes of mixed dried Italian herb seasoning. And that's it! That's all the cooking involved in this. Layer everything up, pop the flatbreads into the oven at 400° for about 20 minutes, and you're done! Serve, enjoy, and feel very proud of yourself. (And then, maybe, blog about it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.