Saturday, September 1, 2012

September - Delicious Autumn

Dear readers, it's September! This always such a promising month - the weather starts to feel cool, the air brisking against our cheeks; the leaves begin to turn and fall, carpeting the ground underfoot with the crunch of the season; and we feel that we're looking into a new world, colored in the brilliance of earlier sunsets and clearer stars and the browns and greens and oranges and yellows of the earth.


Have a wonderful holiday weekend, friends.  I hope you take some time to recharge and to reorient yourselves for this new month.  Happy September!

2 comments:

  1. have a wonderful weekend too! I love autumn






















    ! Have a happy Sunday and be sure to enter to win
    a gift card to a great jewelry store! (ending tonight)
    . BTW I am your
    newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe
    you can return the favor and follow The
    Preppy Student
    . I always comment for every comment left on my page
    and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole @ Treasure TrompSeptember 3, 2012 at 9:53 PM

    happy labor day! I do love all the colors of the September!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.