Monday, August 27, 2012

Raincheck


It's been such a Monday, dear readers.  And I had a really great post scheduled for today, but when push came to shove and it was time to polish and publish... I just felt uninspired.  Sometimes, as a blogger, it's more important to be consistent in the quality of your content than in the quantity of your content.  There are a few great posts out there on how to get over bloggers' block, how to stay inspired as a blogger, how to find inspiration for blogging, and how to fall in love back with blogging again.  I've read all of them, and they've got fantastic tips.  But occasionally, I think it's okay to take a raincheck on a solid post.  You don't mind, do you?  Come back tomorrow - I promise I'll make it up to you.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I didn't have anything I felt ready yesterday, so I wrote a post about the rain- I just turned my rain check into a rain post. Hope today's a little sunnier, at least on the blog-front!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.