Thursday, August 9, 2012

Betsy Transatlantically Elsewhere

Hello loves!  I'm not technically here today... I'm over at Smitten By Britain, one of the premier blogs for those who love all things British, advising you on how to make friends in the UK as an American expat.


Check out my article about "Overcoming the British Reserve" and let me know what you think!

And if you've made your way here from Smitten by Britain, welcome!  Feel free to have a browse around.  I think you'll find a lot to explore - you might want to peruse the sections on London life, the nuts and bolts of putting down roots in the UK, and the cultural differences I discovered while living across the pond.  (Also, there's a bit called Rule Britannia you might enjoy!)

Thanks for having me today, Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.