Monday, June 11, 2012

Chicago

Okay, so I clearly failed to schedule posts to keep you entertained while I was in Chicago.  Sorry about that.  Can I make it up to you with pictures?  Yeah, thought so.











Highlights of the weekend included the Roy Lichtenstein show at the Art Institute, fun and games at the bean in Millennium Park, an architectural boat tour, a day at the beach, and lots o' time with my family. After one weekend of frolicking around, I think I love Chicago.  In fact, if it weren't for the killer winters - which I know all about because I watched ER, duh - I'd totally move there.  It was an amazing weekend - thanks to all of you who passed on recommendations about shops and restaurants!

3 comments:

  1. Your parents are ADORABLE! Also, they have a beach in Chicago??? You can obviously tell I have never been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs, thank you for sharing. I love Chicago too, only visited a few times when my siblings lived nearby. Did you enture up the Sears tower? The most amazing view. We were there in winter,and you are right, seriously cold and windy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your photos!! So glad you had a wonderful time!! I want to get to Chicago so badly!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.