Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

source unknown

Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear readers!  I hope that you find your fill of cabbage and corned beef and Guinness - and make sure you kiss an Irishman!

Me?  I'll be partaking in an Irish activity... sort of.  England is playing Ireland in the 6 Nations rugby tournament today at Twickenham, so Jon and I will be doing donuts all day.  It's a late match and the stadium is expected to be at full capacity, which means that we'll be exhausted by the end of the day and won't have the energy to go out.  But we'll still experience drunken Irish belligerence, I'm sure!  That's what St. Patrick's Day is really all about, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.