Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Few Of My (Currently) Favorite Things

Tomorrow's post is about what I would get Jon if I hadn't already found the best present ever - more about that on Thursday, never fear - but it got me thinking about what we give those we love, both the tangible things and the intangible.  And then the corollary of that is, of course, this question: what could I give myself?



Let's dream aspirationally, shall we?  After all, dreaming is free, as the inimitable Blondie once sang.


As BHB says, Valentine's Day is about celebrating love regardless of its definition or function, and so you should "raise a glass to yourself this year and fill your day with love in a way unique and meaningful to you!"  Well put, lady - find some champagne and do as she commands, dear readers!

2 comments:

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.