Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jonathan Saunders for Smythson

This is old news, I know, but I just checked out Jonathan Saunders' collection for famed British stationery company Smythson, long a favorite of mine.  (When I say favorite, I mean that I drool over their products and cry over their prices.)  Walking past the shop just off Sloane Square to check out the goods, I had to stop to snap the display - it is very Whistler!



Of course, the diaries and notebooks aren't bad either...



What an excellent gift these would make!  Just the right size for a Christmas stocking.  Hey, I know a certain handsome boyfriend who could probably use a 2012 diary to note down all of our dates!  Maybe Santa will be extra generous this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.