Friday, August 5, 2011

Frock Fridays - Birthday

My birthday's at the end of the month, and it's a bit of a big one.  (Due to my own foibles, I'm not going to tell you how old I'll be turning, but how many big birthdays are there in your mid-twenties?  I'm sure you can figure it out, dear readers.)  There are most likely going to be posts galore on all of my plans - look out especially for the one on stationery/invitations - but, as this is Frock Friday, let's explore some dress options.

If I were having a night out, taking a schmancy bar by storm or dancing at a club, I'd probably go for something like this.  I can't pull off Hervé Leger, which is the natural choice, but I'd still want something showstopping.  Short and sparkly, yes, please!


If I were throwing myself a cocktail party in the backyard or gathering friends in the beer garden of an slightly classier pub, the frock would probably look more like this.  I'm still deep into the maxi fad, and this print is so much fun!


But in real life I think I'm going to be hosting a brunch at one of my favorite restaurants in South London.  Looks like I'll need a frock like this; something flirty and sweet.  A perfect compliment to all the mimosas I'll be drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.