Friday, April 22, 2011

Frock Fridays

It's a bank holiday today - and Monday, yay - and so I would like to wish you all a very happy long and beautiful weekend.  I hope that the weather wherever you are is as lovely as it is here!

I got a million queries about what I actually ended up wearing on my date this week, but I was a total delinquent and didn't take a photo.  My bad.  Just picture: black sleeveless dress with a full skirt, a pink belt, pink and yellow ballet flats, pearl earrings, and a black longchamp bag.  (He didn't seem to mind that it wasn't the pink dress that you all voted for!)

Today's Frock Fridays is in celebration of Earth Day - wouldn't you like to climb a tree in couture?


And also:

2 comments:

  1. I like your use of the words "frock" and "queries". You've obviously been in England for a while :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "frock" has always been a fun word for me - but you're right, I have picked up "queries" !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.