Friday, March 18, 2011

New Flat: It's Official!

One month's rent plus my security deposit have flown eagerly from my bank account, which means that I officially have a new flat!  I am beyond excited.  I can't wait to move in on 1 April - I'm actually going to head over to the house next weekend to measure my space and to check out the bed they've ordered.  (Did I tell you?  They're providing the bed but other than that I'm getting all the furnishings for the room.  It'll be more expensive this way than if I was moving into a furnished flat, but I'm glad that I'll have final say in what my studio looks like.  Plus, hello, design inspiration is striking like lightning - I'm electric!)

I drew up a floorplan on some website online - can't remember which, sorry - and although it's not entirely accurate in terms of scale I'll share it with you anyway so you can have a sense of my new place.


Great, right?  Oh man, I can't wait.  So excited!  I'll try not to bore you with interior decorating posts, but you might have to bear with me for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.