Saturday, February 5, 2011

Frock Fridays (Belatedly)

Mr. President, you're pretty great.  I respect and admire you and most of your policies, and will almost certainly be submitting an overseas ballot with your name on it next year.  I know that people all over the world - people much smarter and more important than little old me - are very impressed with you.

But I've gotta say that sometimes you are overshadowed.  Sometimes you walk into a room and it takes me a few minutes to realize you've appeared.  Sometimes my eyes are first drawn to... your wife.


(They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but I don't even have a thousand words because looking at this dress reduces my brain to mush and I can only think in sound effects and colors.)

Michelle, you are my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.