Thursday, December 23, 2010

'Tis A Manly Gift

I was very worried that Santa would have trouble delivering the present I ordered online for Jon - it was supposed to arrive on Monday and, as we headed out to Suffolk today, if it hadn't arrived by Tuesday evening I would have been screwed.  But, happily, the package came through yesterday and Jon's present is wrapped and labeled and lying under his parents' tree.


I'm usually very selfish when surfing the internet - you may have noticed that I'm almost always browsing for things for myself - but I actually had a lot of fun searching for presents for my guy.  I came up with a list of gifts that I'd love to be able to give him.  Alas, my wallet laughed at most of them, but if money were no object... well, see for yourself!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.