Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow Em Gee

They're predicting a white Christmas - only 6 days away! - so the weather gods decided to practice this weekend.  We were on Oxford Street when the flurries started and within minutes the flakes were coming down fast and furious.  Even central London ended up with four inches or so by the time it was all over, and here in Clapham we've got about six.  See:






How lovely!  Though it's making traveling anywhere a nightmare - almost all flights yesterday and today were grounded and even transport within London is more or less shut down.

If you're trying to get out of London this weekend or in the next week, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Jon is adorable!! I miss you so much, and I wish you were here in DC with me :( We should have a skype dates sometime soon, while I'm home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.