Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Laugh

You're all in luck - I considered not posting a Monday Laugh today because I shared Look Around You yesterday, but then I decided to be kind and give you Bill Bailey's "Pubbe Gagge."  Bill Bailey is on one of my favorite, though unfortunately no longer running, TV shows: Black Books.  It's very dry English humor, and you probably can't find the show in the States, but I love it.  (I may love it because it's the first show that Jon introduced me to and I have very happy memories of watching it during the early days of our relationship... but I digress.)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i love Bill Bailey! I didn't get it at first but it grew on me. Esp after Black Books!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.