Saturday, September 18, 2010

Frock Fridays

Jon interns at Somerset House, site of London Fashion Week.  On Tuesday I received this text from him:

"Was stopped by the fashion police.  Literally."

It seems the fashionistas wouldn't let my poor (possibly somewhat scruffy) boyfriend into his workplace because they had taken over.  How fantastic is that?  I bet he's always wanted to use that line...

I'm not really paying attention to the fashion weeks either in New York or in London.  It's not that I don't like fashion - I do, and I think you can tell that from my blog!  But for some reason the fashion weeks seem very removed from my life.  I'm not sure why and, honestly, I don't really care.  I guess that makes me a bad fashionista!

However...

I saw this absolutely stunning dress from Monique Lhuillier's new collection over at {this is glamorous} and found myself breathless.  I've always loved her wedding dresses - what, you don't look at wedding dresses recreationally? - but this might be my favorite of all her pieces.  Le sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.