Tuesday, July 20, 2010

T Minus 5 Days

Season 4 of Mad Men premiers on Sunday!  Can't wait - though I'll have to watch it online, illegally, on Monday, since it's premiering in the States and not over here in the UK.  Do you guys watch it?  I know my mother has some trouble with the show because of its portrayal of women, which is understandable, but I think that in the last season or two the female characters have developed in really interesting ways.  Joan, especially - she's become my favorite, even though I love Elisabeth Moss from her stint on The West Wing.

The media, of course, is obliging us with yummy photos of and interviews with the show's stars.  The LA Times Magazine has an article about the stunning Christina Hendricks, who plays Joan, which includes some fab photos...


... and W magazine has a spread on Jon Hamm, who plays leading man Don Draper.


Yes, please!

Will you be watching on Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. OMG LOVE MADMEN....where are you watching it illegally?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.