Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bummers and Strawberry Cupcakes

It's official - the mail has come and gone today, and I have nothing from the UK.  No documents.  That means that I can't apply for my visa tomorrow.  Really, this is my fault - I should have had everything mailed earlier.  Honestly, though, you'd think that two weeks would be enough in this day and age!  Damn volcano.

I think I need something yummy to cheer me up... I know!  I'll make myself some Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey tea (with the last of the sachets from the enormous box we brought back in August) and dream about Bea's of Bloomsbury's strawberry cupcakes.  Oh, nom.


If you live in London and haven't been to Bea's, go now!  Lunch, tea, whatever - it's delish!  Just be prepared to fight for a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.