Friday, August 21, 2015

Stella and Dot Everytime/Everywhere

One piece of jewelry I own gets more compliments than any other: my blue, green, and gold Maldives necklace from Stella & Dot. A few years ago, my friend Catie hosted a trunk show for Stella & Dot at her mother’s gorgeous home in DC, and my mom and I both walked out with fabulous items we still wear over and over again - that necklace was one of my best purchases of the year, no question.

Catie is now a stylist for Stella & Dot, and I’m thrilled to be hosting a trunk show for her on the blog today. (Well, today and for the next three weeks, just in case you need a minute to check your jewelry stash to see what you’re missing and desperately need!) Half of what they offer, designed by creatives from companies like Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, and Coach, is $50 and under, so you can find jewelry and accessories that fit every budget. The new fall range, like all the others I’ve seen from Stella & Dot, mixes edgy and contemporary pieces with more classic and delicate ones; perfect for whatever mood or situation you find yourself in. Many of the pieces themselves are versatile and can be worn multiple ways!

I chose the Belle necklace to add to my collection, and I love that I can wear it with professional attire, out for a night on the town, or with more casual daytime outfits. It's a perfect birthday present to myself for this last year of my 20s, and the other pieces I have my eye on are just as dynamic. Which is your favorite?






By the way, if you order $50 (excluding tax) worth of pieces from this trunk show, you get 50% off one of the trunk show exclusive items - this month's theme for the options is tropical and includes these earrings, this necklace, a scarf, a beauty bag, and a tunic. Have fun!

I received the Belle necklace as compensation for this post and might receive further compensation if you purchase anything from Stella & Dot via Catie (though, as always, all opinions are my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.