Friday, July 10, 2015

Frock Fridays: Drawstring Dresses

I know; it's not Friday. But I just checked my Loft account and discovered that I have a $25 credit, so I couldn't wait until next Friday to get your opinion on a possible new purchase!

A few of my go-to summer dresses are on their last legs and, though I'm hoping they'll last through the end of the season, they probably won't make it past July. This dress, this dress, and this dress have just been worn to death over the past three years! I'd like to use the Loft credit to replace them with an easy, breezy dress that's made for the dog days of August.

I haven't ever worn a drawstring-waist dress because I used to think they looked sloppy, but I'm loving these five options. With a wedge heel and some classic jewelry I could wear them to work - on a day with no external meetings, anyway - and they'd be perfect with flat sandals and a tote for a casual weekend adventure, too. Any of these jump out at you, dear readers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.