Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Well, dear readers, we've made it to two years together.  I could wax poetic about all that we've been through - from the first post to the identity crises, from my desperate wait for a visa to my decision to return to DC, and from the best parts of being in a transatlantic relationship to the worst - but I won't.

Instead, I'll just say a big thank you to everyone who has read and commented over the past two years.  I wouldn't still be here without you - thank you, from the bottom of my heart.  And don't worry; the adventure will continue with my move!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late, but happy blog anniversary from me! :D I may have only discovered your blog recently, but I have liked reading it so far. I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.