Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To Jon And To You

Jon often jokes that he checks this blog when he wants to find out what he's thinking and/or feeling about his activities.  Because of that, I was going to write today's post as a surprise Valentine to him - but, really, all that needs to be said is that I love him very much and I always will.  In the smallest moments of the days and the biggest pieces of the years, I am his.

Betsy and Jon, January 2010

I hope you are all having a lovely day, dear readers, regardless of how you're spending it or with whom.  I hope you are spoiling yourself.  I hope you are being appreciated.  And I hope that you are vibrant with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.