Saturday, February 25, 2012

Interlude with a Kitten

You may have seen my #firstworldproblems tweets over the past few days - the cottage in Ireland does not have internet.  (I thought I'd manage for four days without, but I failed.  Yeah, I know; you're not surprised.  Me neither, to be honest.)  We're in the one café in town that has wifi, but I don't have long, so I'm just going to give you an overload of adorable:


I am totally not a cat person - Topsy, who lives with Jon's parents in Suffolk, is the only feline to have ever stolen my heart - but my landlords got a new kitten last week and I'm slowly but surely being won over.  (Okay, not that slowly.)  Her name is Coco, she's eight weeks old, and she is a total scamp.  She's totally fearless and very demanding - she's my kind of girl.





1 comment:

  1. Aw she's adorable! I have two cats back in America that are with my parents . And I hope to get a cat in a few months

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.