Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thank You, Targé

First, let me apologize for this past weekend's radio silence.  (I had pre-scheduled yesterday's post - gosh, I am impressive - so technically I haven't blogged since Friday.  I've been going through withdrawal.  Thank you, but I don't want to talk about it; these things are very personal, you know.)  Anyway, the moral of the story is that your hair product does not belong anywhere near your contact case.  If you don't believe me, try it: I promise you'll be afflicted with your very own eye infection which will leave you unable to function as is your general wont, and this includes interacting with your computer in a meaningful way.  However, I am now on the mend and think that my eyes deserve to be rewarded for their misery by being trained upon some pretty things - namely, stationery.

While in DC for Thanksgiving, I made a pilgrimage to Target.  (Raise your hand if you're surprised.  No?  Yeah.)  Jon compared Target to Tesco Extra - yes, he was blessed to join me on my spiritual journey to this holy site - but it's so much more than that.  Basically, it's heaven with a check-out counter.    But who knew that they had such cute stationery?



Don't be surprised if I write you a thank-you note this season even if you haven't sent me a gift - I just won't be able to help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.