Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Laugh

At this very moment, children all over the world are writing letters to Santa, promising that they've been good and asking for their hearts' desires.  I always wondered how these wishlists were sent to the right place.  Maybe, I thought as a child, only people who actually believe in the birth of Christ are allowed to know where St. Nick hangs his hat.  Now that I'm older and I realize that Santa lives in our hearts (wow, that's a great line; well done, Betsy) I'm a little disappointed that adults can't get their act together to agree on at least a symbolic address for the letters to be posted to - the poor kids must be so confused!

Let's be honest, though - even if Santa did have an official address, we'd still only have two memorized:

our own home address

and

P. Sherman
42 Wallaby Way
Sydney

I saw this somewhere - on a blog, maybe, or floating around Facebook - but I can't remember where!  Apologies if I stole it from you, and holler if you know the origin, please.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what blog re-reported it, but who can forget that little Dory-fish earnestly committing this to memory?! "And I look at you... and I'm home!" /omgVerklempt

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.