Friday, December 9, 2011

Frock Fridays

There is simply too much to do this weekend to worry about costume changes - I'm pretty sure that whatever gets thrown on when I wake up on tomorrow morning is going to have to take me through to the wee hours of Saturday night - or is that Sunday morning?  (Make sure to change accessories creatively and reapply deodorant religiously and you'll be fine.  Trust me.)  I'm thinking that this JCrew Jules dress will hit all the right buttons...


[ for day : mascara / lipstick / bag / earrings / tights / flats ]
[ for night : eyelashes / compact / clutch / necklace / booties ]

And if your plans are still only pencilled into your diary, allow me to make a few suggestions for the weekend:

- check off your gift list on a traffic-free Oxford Street
- twirl on the ice rink at Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland
- laugh at the best and the worst of a classic Office Party
- soak up the season at my carols concert at St. George's Church

Yep, that last agenda item was a shameless plug!  One of my wonderful choirs, Quorum, is singing a beautiful concert of Christmas carols (both traditional and reimagined) on Sunday at 6pm in Bloomsbury.  The concert is in aid of Shelter, and tickets are £5 on the door.  Please do come along if you're free - it'll be a lovely way to get into the Christmas spirit while winding down from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.