Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Laugh

The High Holy Days are around the corner  - good yontif to you all!  I've just received my tickets to services in the post and am gearing up to eat lots of apples and honey next Thursday (and then, ten days later, to eat nothing at all).

In the spirit of, you know, Jewish camaraderie, I thought that this might be an appropriate time to share one of my favorite new religious jokes.  If you know of others, please tell me - I love adding to my repertoire!

A Baptist, an Anglican, and a Jew are sitting around debating the following question: when does life begin?  The Baptist says, "Life begins at the moment of conception."  The Anglican says, "No, life begins when the fetus is viable outside the womb."  The Jew says, "You're both wrong.  Life begins when the mortgage is paid off and your children have graduated from medical school."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.