Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Laugh

Hello, friends!  I'm back from a wonderful weekend on the west coast of this green and pleasant land; it was a wonderful two days away from the hustle and bustle of the city.  I was hoping I'd be able to share some laughs from the trip, but - as always is the case - none of our hijinks would be funny out of context.  Xnay to option one.

Option two: chortling at the rediculous and, quite frankly, dangerous shenanigans the elected officials get up to in Washington, DC.  Truly, the debt ceiling issue isn't funny - but I'm afraid that we'll cry if we don't laugh.  If you don't understand the debt ceiling threat, watch this West Wing clip:



Got that?  Okay, good.  Now you can appreciate these:




Oh, sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.