Friday, July 15, 2011

Frock Fridays - Suffolk Style

My official summer vacation doesn't doesn't start till 27 August when my friend Christian arrives in London to kick off two weeks of phenomenality (hey, it's a word now, okay?) but Jon and I have two mini-breaks scheduled: a weekend in Suffolk with the fam and a weekend in Devon with friends.

Tomorrow evening we will hie ourselves to Jon's parents' place for a few days.  As per usual at these summer weekends in the country, we're guaranteed at least one barbeque, one drinks party, and a day on the boat.  (Of course, we are also slipping in a viewing of Harry Potter 7 part two; we're not neanderthals, you know.)  I'm thinking that this Jaeger dress will be perfect for anything the weekend throws at me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.