Friday, July 22, 2011

Frock Fridays - Graduation

Tonight we're going out with a bunch of Jon's friends to celebrate their one-year anniversary of having graduated from university.  (Yes, I know, I'm rocking the cradle.  Don't judge me.)  It made me a bit nostalgic for my own college graduation - those whirlwind weeks between finishing classes and matriculation filled with dinners, parties, and balls.  Of course, remembering all the festivities recalled all the fabulous dresses I had occasion to wear...

senior dinner

king's ball

senior ball

graduation party

last night in New York

the gown

Much love to all of my Columbiatches!  I miss you all tons, and am so glad that we shared so many amazing memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.