Friday, March 4, 2011

Royal Wedding IV / Frock Fridays

I might not be in London for the royal wedding, but that doesn't mean I'm not still obsessed with everything Will and Kate!

And, bonus, St. James' Palace has launched an official wedding website to keep us satiated.  Now you can stalk in a sanctioned environment.

In honor of Miss Middleton, today's Frock Friday gown is - drumroll please - an Issa dress.  Issa, if you don't know, is one of Kate's favorite designers, and therefore is one of my favorite designers.  (Vivienne Westwood recently said that she wouldn't be asked to create the royal wedding dress because Kate needed to "catch up" to her style.  Ouch, but I still think Kate looks great!)  Anyway.  The dress!  Tada:


I have a Glyndebourne trip or two coming up this summer, and this dress would be perfect!  Note to self: start saving up.  Issa isn't really on a commoner's budget...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.