Thursday, February 17, 2011

Still Glowing

Is everyone having a good Valentine's Week?  (I am firmly of the belief that holidays and birthdays should be celebrated to the max, aren't you?)  I have to admit to you that things are a bit rough in my personal life at the moment, but even with all the mishegoss in the air I am still glowing from the wonderful Valentine's Day that Jon surprised me with by recreating one of our first dates.

handmade card from Mom

To top it all off, I'm thrilled that I've been waking up to actual sunlight (none of this still-dark-at-7:30 crap) and that the daffodils have really and truly appeared!  See:


Also, the countdown has now begun to my trip back to Washington.  I'll be home in 26 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.