Saturday, January 8, 2011

And I Said, "Hey...

... what a wonderful kind of day!"

Oh, Arthur, how I miss thee.


I am in a stellar mood.  Stellar, I tell you.  My face feels okay - even yesterday it wasn't nearly as bad as I feared, though I totally milked it so that Jon would take care of me.  And take care of me he did!  He was the Westley to my Buttercup.  ("Nothing gave Buttercup as much pleasure as ordering Westley around... That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying, 'As you wish,' what he meant was, 'I love you.'  And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back.")

The sun is out - wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles - and I'm going to my favorite Bea's of Bloomsbury for lunch with an old friend.  The rest of the day will be errands and cleaning the house and finally finishing all the New Year's cards I promised you so long ago.  A pretty nice little Saturday!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you, filled with leisurely teas and rambling walks and snatched drinks and an hour or two to get lost in a museum and perhaps a visit to the sales...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.