Monday, August 23, 2010

Into the Blogosphere

Well, even though I lost a follower in the past week ("Shwhat?"  I hear you cry - "Impossible!"  But it's true.) my blogging is, somehow, taking off.  A few weeks ago I was asked to write a post for the very useful website Expat Arrivals, which provides "local info for global expats."  The London section has bits on most things you'd need to know when moving here - I think it's a work in progress - and I wrote a blurb on "Getting Around London."  Not sure when it's going to be posted - I'll keep you updated - but how exciting to even be asked!

(No, Nana and Grandma, this doesn't mean that I'm enroute to being published.  Sorry.  I know you have high hopes for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and suggestions! Please do leave a comment so we can get to know each other better.